CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Weight Loss

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day 1 & Day 2

Day 1 – A picture of you and something you like about like about yourself
I was incredibly prego in this picture.  I was so proud of myself for climbing ever last one of those stairs at Red Rocks in Colorado.  Go me!!


Day 2 – Something you really don't like about yourself.   

I hate my nose.  It is huge and ugly.  I need not include a picture of this.

2 comments:

a. nicole

yay! thanks for joining us! and i don't know for sure, but i bet your nose isn't half bad :)

Mrs Smoke

Hey, I was doing childcare at our local teen MOPS last night and got cuddle a little cutie that looked just like monkey! Hope you are having a good week!

Post a Comment