CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Weight Loss

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 26 - A picture of something that means a lot to you

I, of course have a bunch.  I am so darn indecisive.  Oh well, it's my blog, so I guess I can do whatever I want to with it!  :-)

My dad made this candle holder for me for Christmas.  Isn't it neat?  It is made out of a tree.  He loves his trees.


This is a hat box that I got after a dear woman named Dorothy passed away.  When I was little, I took care of her when she broke both of her arms.  She was such a sweet lady and I miss her a lot.

This is a hutch that comes from my dad's side of the family.  Inside, there are some of the Christmas figurines that my dad has painted for me over the years.  He is a talented man.

This is a music box that my hubby somehow snuck back from our trip to Europe a couple of years ago.  I wanted one so badly but I tend to be very cheap, so I didn't buy one.  He kept it a secret for months until Christmas.  I was so excited to open it!  It is one of the best, most thoughtful gifts I have ever received.

Spencer's first craft!  I love that boy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment