Oh my goodness, I really had to think on this one. I would say it is from Dave Ramsey, big surprise, huh? "You should live like no one else, so later you can live like no one else."
Day 9 – A photo of your last significant purchase. Did it satisfy a need or a want?
I don't shop often and when I do, it is for groceries and diapers. :) Although it won't be bought for a few more weeks, I would say new shingles for our house. What a super exciting way to spend $7000.00, right? Ugh. Not fun at all, but it will look nice when it is done, right? Here is Goober putting his input in on what color we should go with. He actually said, "Mommy, use all the colors." I bet that would look fantastic! :)

Day 10 – What is your favorite way to pamper yourself?
I am not really one to pamper. I get my hair cut twice a year, rarely wear make-up and have never had a pedicure or manicure. I would say letting hubby take the kids so I can shower uninterrupted. I also had a massage as a gift awhile back. I think I would love to do that again someday.


0 comments:
Post a Comment