CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Weight Loss

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

This post brought to you by Elmo

Yes, this post is sponsored by Elmo, the lovable little red monster who is attentively entertaining my lovely and wonderful little boys right now so I can have a much needed few minutes to myself.  I heart Elmo.

Unfortunately for you, my faithful readers, this post is about my random thoughts, again.

1.  Did I mention I heart Elmo?  He is teaching my kids how to put their coats on by themselves.  Ahh, that will be a glorious day.

2.  I suck at being a mom sometimes.  For the past few weeks, Goober and I have battled every time it is time to put his shoes on.  I thought he was being naughty.  It turns out his shoes were an entire size too small.  Oops.  Yea, I suck.

3.  Teething is the devil.  I do not get why the teeth have to come up, go down, come up, go down, etc, etc, etc.  Yes, teething is the devil.

4.  Because of random thought number three, an emergency trip for Tylenol will be in my near future.

5.  I hate dust.

6.  I really hate dirty windows.

7.  Is is weird that I obsess that my kitchen be clean at all times, yet my family room ALWAYS look like the giraffe from Toys'r Us threw up all over.

8.  Speaking of throw up, someone threw up in Kindermusik last week.  It was disgusting.  I am glad it wasn't my kid.

9.  Last week, I went to Ash Wednesday services during nap time.  What the h was I thinking?  

10.  Do other kids who seemingly have every toy known to man insist on playing with wooden spoons, ice cream buckets and the remote?

11.  I wonder why no one has turned the Shamwow into a diaper?  Hmmm.  I think I will work on that.

12.  I love to cook, but hate deciding what to cook.

13.  Is it weird that while watching Sister Wives the other night, I actually thought that those wives have a nice little set up?

0 comments:

Post a Comment