I have been thinking about this for almost six months now, but I really need to simplify my life. Our family has way too much stuff. Our house is busting at the seems with clothes, toys and every other thing! I feel like I am wasting way too much time looking for things and then sometimes (I hate to admit this) I have to buy something because I can't find it! So I am looking for your best suggestions and advice on simplifying your life!! Does anyone have any creative ideas on what to do with all of the treasures I decide to get rid of?
This morning the massive spring cleaning began. I spent two hours on the entryway closet. That is pathetic. How many pairs of shoes, coats, bags and hats does a family of four really need?
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I take all our unwanted stuff to a consignment shop. All I do is gather it up, drop it off and pick up my share of the money when it sales. Easy enough and it gets rid of a lot of clutter. I make good money at it too.
Post a Comment