CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Weight Loss

Friday, March 18, 2011

Days 3, 4, 5 & 6

Day 3 – A photo of something you ate today. Was is it worth the calories?
It was so worth the calories and I would do it all over again.

Day 4 – Something or someone you can't live without, because you’ve tried. 
God and church.  I had a pretty rough patch in my life a few years back and tried to turn my back on God.  Long story short, it didn't work.  He found me!  :)


Day 5 – Something you definitely could live without.
Oh my goodness.  I could go on and on about this one.  Let's see, here are a few:
  • bills
  • dirty diapers
  • sinus headaches (I have one right now)

Day 6 – Tell us about your best friend when you were 16, and where you two stand today.
  
I have three.  

Shannon, who I have only seen once in the past year.  :(  I miss her.  She is hilarious and we had so much fun together in high school.

And Erin, who I have posted about in the past.  Erin and I sadly only communicate via facebook.  :(  I hate that I barely talk to my two best friends from high school.

The last one, well, that is a post for another time.  :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment