I was driving in a nearby town today after an eye appointment with Monkey and Goober was being super chatty in the back seat. There is a particular business in this town and Goober and his daddy frequent. It is an instrument repair place. Go figure, right? So anyway, here is the conversation that unfolded after driving by.
Goober: Mommy, it's Ten's four! (Ken's store)!!
Mommy: That's right!
Goober: Does Ten live there?
Mommy: No, he just works there.
Goober: No, he lives there. With the tubas. Do clarinets live there?
Mommy: Yes.
Goober: Let's see Ten.
Mommy: (obviously lying at this point) No Goober, Ten is eating lunch.
Goober: Who he eat lunch with?
Mommy: His wife.
Goober: What they eat?
Mommy: I don't know.
Goober: Mommy!!! What they eat?
Mommy: Hamburgers.
Goober: Is there ketchup?
Mommy: Yes.
Goober: Is there pickles?
Mommy: Yes.
Goober: What color Ten's house?
Mommy: He lives at his store.
Goober: Silly mommy, Ten lives in house.
Mommy: Oh, sorry.
Goober: What color Ten's house?
Mommy: I don't know, maybe pink.
Goober: No, it's green.
Mommy: Goober, go to sleep.
Goober: No, I talk more.
Mommy: Awesome.
Friday, March 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment