CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Weight Loss

Monday, March 28, 2011

Days 16, 17, 18 & 19

Day 16 – What do you miss most about your childhood?
Hmmm....Something simple.  I miss my parents deciding what we would eat every night.  I love to cook, but hate deciding what we are going to make.  Also, I miss have someone else to pay the bills.  :)


Day 17 – Something you crave a lot.
Oh my goodness, this list could go on and on and on, but I will spare you and just list a few.  O'Henry bars, Diet 7-Up (there's a shocker), Mexican food and hugs from my boys.  :)  Love those boys, all three of them!

Day 18 – What is something you wish you could change about yourself?


Without a doubt, I obsess and worry WAY TOO MUCH.  My husband tells me I worry about things that haven't even happened and probably won't happen.

Day 19 – What is something you hope never changes about you.
I hope I never change the fact that I love a clean and clutter free house.

0 comments:

Post a Comment