A-Age: 27
B-Bed size: Queen
C-Chore you hate: Scrubbing floors. I love vacuuming, but hate scrubbing.
D-Dogs: Goober has some stuffed animal dogs, so those count?
E-Essential start to your day: I must admit, I have to have my facebook fix in the morning. I also absolutely have to make my bed.
F-Favorite Color: Blue and brown, not separately, but together.
G-Gold or Silver: Silver
H-Height: 5'9 or 5'10, not really sure, I may be shrinking as I get older.
I-Instruments you play: Hubby plays every instrument known to man. I just listen!
J-Job title: Full time mommy and wife.
K-Kids: Goober is 2 and Monkey is 7 months
L-Live: The great state of Nebraska. I love it here (most of the time).
M-My mom's name: Mary Beth (hah mom, I included the Beth part.)
N-Nickname: hmm....mommy?
O-Overnight hospital stay: When I had my appendix out and when the boys were born. I stayed one night to be monitored when I was pregnant with Goober. I think I was in the hospital when I was little for pneumonia.
P-Pet Peeve: Oh my goodness, how many hours to have? I tend to be very easily annoyed. I guess the ones that come to mind would be wearing shoes in the house, people to under dress their kids in the winter, messy kitchens, cigarette smoke, people who talk on their phone while in the check out line at a store or ordering their food in a restaurant and being late. Like I said, I am very easily annoyed.
Q-Quote from a movie: "Here, hit this, just whack her!" Pretty much anything from Steel Magnolias. That movie is classic. I also like, "He is a boil on the butt of humanity," from that movie.
R-Right/Lefty: righty.
S-Sibling: Two sisters, two sister-in-laws and three brother-in laws.
T-Time you wake up: Whenever the boys tell me to! :-)
U-Underwear: Umm, yes? Not really willing to talk about this one.
V-Veggies you dislike: Peas, ick.
W-What makes you run late: Again, my kids. I hate being late. It drives me completely insane. I start to sweat and freak out if we are running late.
X-Xrays you've had: Broken arm, chest X-rays after a car accident, MRI when I was pregnant with Goober because of a possible brain problem (very scary day).
Y-Yummy food you make: Not sure, ask my hubby!
Z-Zoo animal: Zebras and monkeys.
| Goober and Daddy at the zoo last summer. |



0 comments:
Post a Comment