CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Weight Loss

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Why I Married My Spouse

I am desperate for a topic to write about, so I googled, "blog ideas."  How lame is that?  I am SOOOO bored this afternoon.  Both boys are sleeping and I am so bored that I actually entertained the idea of waking them up so I had something to do.  Most days I can find something to keep myself busy while they are sleeping, like cleaning or laundry, but I really just don't feel like doing that today.  So maybe I'm lazy, not bored.  Anyway, I found a few topics that I thought would be fun, so here is one of them.  I will write a few more of the ideas in the coming days.

So, why did I marry my hubby?

1.  He is hilarious.  He is the type of person that doesn't talk very much, but when he does, it usually makes me laugh, or roll my eyes because it is something strange.

2.  He is a great cook.  Granted he doesn't cook very often (I am kind of a kitchen nazi, I do not like when people mess up my kitchen), when I do let go of the reins, he does an awesome job.

3.  He is kind of anal about having a clean house like I am.  We both hate unneccessary clutter.  I am a little worse than he, but it balances out nicely.

4.  He is very frugal.  I love that most times, sometimes it does drive me insane though.  He is so responsible.  :-)

5.  He just gets me.  I know everyone says that about someone, but he really does.

6.  He is an awesome dad.  OK, I didn't know this when I married him, but I just had a hunch.

7.  He is handsome.  I love that he always has his shirt tucked in and would never leave the house looking like a homeless person.  Not that there is anything wrong with that, but I like it that he dresses nicely.  I also love that he wears a tie quite often. 

8.  He has a great family.  Seriously, his family is wonderful, no complaints there at all.

9.  He is a hard worker.  He grew up on a farm and his parents taught him a great work ethic.  He is so dedicated to his work and the kids he works with.

10.  I could go on and on, but I will just shut up now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment