CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Weight Loss

Friday, February 25, 2011

My first blog award! How fun!

Alison @ One Lucky Monkey gave me this fun award on her blog. 

Here are the rules:
1. Thank and link back to the person who send you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact the bloggers you picked and let them know about the award


stylish_blogger_award8 

Thanks Alison!  I love your blog and you little girl is the cutest!!  I totally admire your perseverance in finishing a half marathon so close after having her!  Way to go!!


1.  I wish I was better at working out.  Alison @ One Lucky Monkey ran a half marathon very soon after giving birth to her daughter.  She has motivated me.  I will not be running a half marathon, but I do need to get up and get moving more often.


2.  When I retire, I want to buy a super comfy chair and turn one of the boys' rooms into a reading room.  I love reading.


3.  I wish Diet 7-Up was good for you.


4.  I absolutely love finding bargains.  I am addicted to consignment shops and coupons.


5.  I am slightly addicted to EBay.  I rarely buy anything on there, but I love to browse.


6.  My hubby and I are addicted to being frugal.  We are slightly ridiculous about it at times.


7.  Goober is one of the funniest people I know.  I think I may need to get out more.


OK, I am passing on this award to:


Jenn @ A day in the life
Mrs. Smoke @ Dear Deployment
Ashley @ Every Life Has A Story
Julie @ Here's to you, girls

1 comments:

Momma on the Run

I wish I was so good at finding deals! I hope I'll learn some frugal tips from you:-) Thanks for the congrats!!

Post a Comment