CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Weight Loss

Friday, February 25, 2011

A fun little game of 20 questions.

1. If you have pets, do you see them as merely animals or are they members of your family?
No, I am not so much of an animal person.  I wish I was because my hubby wants a dog.  If I could find a nice little dog that wasn't yelpy and didn't shed, I would consider it.  I hear they make great vacuum cleaners!  :-)

2. If you could have a dream come true, what would it be?
Hmmm....that is a really hard one.  I would say a cure for cancer.  I hate cancer.  It sucks big time.

3. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Hmmm....college educations for my boys to start.

4. What helps to pull you out of a bad mood?
Sleep, sleep, sleep.

5. What is your bedtime routine, with your kids?
Read books, brush teeth and off to bed.  Pretty simple really!

6. If you are currently in a relationship, how did you meet your significant other?
Well, he would say in a gas station.

7. What kind of books do you read?

Mysteries, the more twisted, the more I love them!


8. How do you see yourself in 10 years?
Back to work.  I have no idea what though!

9. What’s your fear?
Failing as a mom.

10. Would you give up all junk food for the rest of your life for the opportunity to see outer space?
No.  I have NO desire to travel to outer space and I really like to eat.

11. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
Wish I was still asleep!  :-)  And then pray that I can have a few minutes to myself before anyone else needs anything.

12. If you could change one thing about your significant other, what would it be?

I will probably get in trouble for saying this and it is very selfish, but I would like him not be in the National Guard anymore.  Sorry.  :-(

13. If you could pick a new name for yourself, what would it be?
I have no idea what my name even is.  All I have heard for the last couple of years is "MOM!"

14. If you had to choose between six months of sun or six months of rain, what would you choose?

I like rain.  I guess I am kind of a Debby Downer.

15. If you could only eat one thing for the next 6 months, what would it be?
Kit Kats. 

16. What is the thing you enjoy about blogging the most?
I like to talk and apparently some people like to listen to my rambling.

17. Do you prefer salty or sweet foods?

Sweet.

18. What items are in your purse right now?
I don't really use a purse.  I carry a gigantic diaper bag.  It is full of all of the essentials of course.  Diapers, wipes, spare clothes, Tide stick, snacks, bottles, etc etc etc.


19. If you had to choose between vacationing at the beach or in the mountains where would you go?
Mountains.  I love the cold.

20. What do you watch on television that you know you shouldn’t?

Embarrassing confession - - Teen Mom.  I am addicted.  I usually end up yelling at the TV, so I don't even know why I waste my time, but I do!  :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment