CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Weight Loss

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I am tired and obviously delirious

Before you read this, be forewarned, I have not been sleeping well at all lately.  I am very tired and delirious today.  While being up late at night, I always have the most random strange thoughts, so guess what?  Yep, I am going to share some of them with you.  You are so lucky to have found my blog.

  • I pity the poor young lady that marries my oldest son.  While being up all night a few weeks ago because he was sick, he actually started crying pitifully and said, "mommy, me shirt not on my tummy."  Yes, I had to pull his shirt down because it was not covering his belly.  He is going to drive some woman completely insane someday when he is sick.  So pitiful.
  •  I hate it when people ask me if we are having any more kids or if we are going to "try" for a girl.  It annoys me.  I refuse to answer this question anymore.  Here is the answer, in twenty years, if we have more kids, then yes, we had more kids, if we don't, then the answer is no, we didn't have anymore kids.  I am pretty sure that is between hubby and I.
  • I have my high school reunion this summer.  What the heck?  When did that happen?  Also, when preparing for an event such as this, do not, I repeat, DO NOT  go through your pictures and look at how skinny you were in high school.  It will make you want to throw up.
  • Will my back door ever be free of miniature finger prints?
  • Why does C always decide to poop right after his bath?  The boy can go two days without pooping.  I give him a bath, he poops.
  •  Speaking of poop, I am glad C finds it amusing when I make a gagging face while changing his diapers.  He just cracks up.  What a stinker.  Literally.
  • I am glad my husband is super cheap or frugal or whatever the nice word for that would be.  Financial security rocks.
  • If my neighbor's dog barks one more time, I may go insane.  If the neighborhood cats make baby cats underneath my bedroom window in the middle of the night again, I may do insane.
  • My kids have certain toys that sometimes get "lost" when they are sleeping.  I wonder where my parents put my "lost" toys.  Of course, I am sure I was never loud and obnoxious, so this probably was not an issue.
  • My grandma turned 85 a few weeks ago.  I wonder if I will live to see 85?  She seems so much younger than that to me.
  • I think I am going to come up with a word other than MOM.  That is all I hear all day long, MOM, MOM, MOM, MOM, MOM, MOM.  I really like being a mom, but sometimes I think S is like that clip of Family Guy with Stewie saying, "mom, mom, mom, mommy, mama, mama."
  •  When sneaking S's favorite teddy bear into the washer because you are pretty sure it has something growing on it, make sure it is dry by bedtime.  Can we say meltdown?

0 comments:

Post a Comment