CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Weight Loss

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day 01 - A picture of yourself with ten facts


1.  I have a strange addiction to baby pajamas.  It drives my husband insane, but I have to look at pajamas at every single store we go into.  Strange, I know.

2.  I wear reading glasses.  I am getting old.  It is very embarrassing to buy reading glasses at my age.

3.  I am horribly addicted to Diet 7-up.

4.  I wish that Oreos were part of the vegetable food group.

5.  I despise cats, not just hate them, despise them.  I think they are creepy, smelly and gross.

6.  I get really excited to get the mail everyday, then very sad when I see that there is nothing in there that I want.

7.  I have started being that annoying person in the grocery store that has a coupon for everything, but can't seem to find it in my purse.

8.  I have a fascination with pictures.  I take way too many pictures.  Sometimes the pictures aren't really of anything.  I just like them.

9.  My best friend tells me that my stories always involve "crazy hands."  Translation: when I really get into telling a story, my hands flail all over the place.

10.  I am kind of scared of the dark. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment