CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Weight Loss

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Dear PHS Speech Class,

Since you occasionally read my blog for examples in class, here is what I want to say to you:

  1. Listen to Mrs. B, she is very smart.  When she tells you to do something, don't whine, just do it.  That will make her happy.
  2. Next time you see Mr. S, tell him that his wife would like the him to stop at the store and bring the following items home:
    1. a King Size Snickers bar
    2. some sort of instrument that will keep S busy so I can get something done
    3. some flowers would be a nice touch
    4. a lot of cash so I can go on a shopping spree
    5. another Snicker bar (I really like chocolate)
    6. a Kit Kat bar
    7. probably some Slim Fast because the request #1, #5 and #6
    8. a nice chick flick movie to watch, I promise if he does this, I will post a picture of him if he cries
I hope you are all enjoying blogging!  Here is a lovely picture for you to enjoy:

0 comments:

Post a Comment