CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Weight Loss

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 11 - A picture of something you hate

Perhaps I am just crabby when I am writing this.  I had a long day.  (I wrote this the night before it will be posted), but I hate a lot of things today.

I hate it when you leave a store or a resteraunt and someone is smoking right by the door (smoking is not allowed in public places in our state).  I can't stand it!  If you want to smoke and fill your body with nasty poisons, go ahead, but don't drag me and my family down with you.  Thanks.


 I also hate when people do not buckle their kids up in the car.  Annoys the you know what out of me.




Hate is such a strong word, but yes, I HATE that people are allowed to protest at soldier's funerals.  I think it is sick and wrong.











0 comments:

Post a Comment