Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Day 06 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day
This is probably nerdy, because most people would want to trade places with someone famous or super rich, but this is a very dear friend of mine who I have known forever. He is a Police Investigator and he is on the Swat Team, I mean, really, can you think of a more awesome job? I have wanted to be a police officer for as long as I can remember, but kind of put that on the back burner to be a mommy and wife. I have had the privilege of riding along with him in his patrol car a ton of times and have learned so much from him. He is a great officer and his department is very lucky to have him. I have also had the privilege of watching him meet his great wife, and now watching them become great parents to one of the cutest babies ever to be born. They are both wonderful people. I would love to trade places with him for one day, but it would have to be a day that something super exciting happens at his job, because the paper work is boring! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment