You will learn throughout these thirty days the following things about me:
1. I do not know how to count, notice I posted day three before day two.
2. I am very indecisive, even though the whole point of this project is the number ONE, I will almost always have more than one picture on every post.
So, today I could not decide between these two people:
This is my best friend. She is hilarious. We have such a blast together. She is one of the most feisty and hilarious people I know! Note we have kids crawling all over us. We always have kids crawling all over us. Between the two of us, we have two and half more kids since this picture was taken. I just like this picture.
Although I have known her longer than my hubby, I have to include him partly because he puts up with me every day and partly because who knows me better than the man that has to look at me day in and day out? :-) I love that man, he is the best!
Saturday, February 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment