CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Weight Loss

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Random Thoughts- - You have been warned!

  • You know you are hungry when you are driving down the road and are forced to eat Gerber Puffs because that is all that is in the diaper bag.  OK, truth be told, they aren't even the real Gerber brand.  We are too cheap to buy those.  We buy generic.
  • I am super disturbed to know that I can sleep through a shooting two houses down where ambulances, police and a FREAKING HELICOPTER respond to.  That's right, people.  I don't even live in the ghetto.  I live in a small town of 1600 people and not in the crappiest neighborhood in town and someone was shot and killed the other night.  (I hear it was an accident, but then again, I live in a small town, so I have heard every story imaginable.)  My neighbor informed me last evening that the helicopter even hovered over the neighborhood shining spotlights all over and I slept.  Yet, I wake up every time Monkey or Goober coughs.  Hmm....weird.  Anyway, please pray for all of those involved.  Kind of a sticky situation.
  • Goober thinks Monkey is like one of those toys that you push and it pops back up.  He pushes him and then Monkey cries.  I ask Goober what happened.  Goober replies, "Um, me pushed him."  Seriously Goober, you need to learn how to lie.
  • My husband is so frugal.  The arm on our recliner fell off.  (Hmmm....I think Goober had something to do with this.)  Anyway, we went shopping for a new one.  He decided to take the recliner apart and fix it instead.  It is good as new.  So frugal.
  • Goober now thinks that every time someone sits on the toilet he gets a jelly bean.  The other day, he barged in the bathroom and cheered for me and said, "Yah mommy!  You get a jelly bean!"
  • Monkey thinks strawberries are God's gift to the planet.  I am pretty sure he would consume all of this daily calories in strawberries.
  • Goober still has an imaginary bunny.  I wonder where that idea came from.  I certainly don't talk to myself.  (Insert laugh here.)
  • Last night Goober woke up at 12:30 crying.  I went in there and he said his finger was owie.  I was too tired to investigate, so I gave him a band aid and we all went back to bed.  Am I lazy or what?  :)
    • You know you are on the edge of a nervous breakdown when you start finding some of the Imagination Movers kind of attractive.
    • If one more person asks me if we are going to try for a girl, I may just snap.  I need to come up with a good comeback.  Maybe, "No, if we try for another, we are hoping for an alien this time."  Geez people, leave it alone.
    • Last night, in a five mile stretch of highway, I passed five planters.  Every single one of the people driving them waved.  I heart Nebraska.

      1 comments:

      THEMOMthemomTHEMOMthemom

      laughing at the imagination movers! :)

      Post a Comment