CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Weight Loss

Sunday, April 24, 2011

My sick little bunnies :-(

Happy Easter!

So, two nights ago, Monkey woke up in the middle of the night with a nasty icky cough.  He was up every half hour all night that night.  Then last night, he was up every twenty minutes.  In addition, Goober decided to join the ranks and be sick now too.  Mommy is exhausted.  I simply can not fathom not going to church on Easter Sunday, so I drug the boys out of bed and we went.  Hubby was already there because he played for the Sunrise Service.  We opted to attend the contemporary service that we go to every week, which was at 9:00 today.  I got the boys ready and begged and pleaded with them to sit nice for a picture.  Epic fail.  Goober yelled "RUNNY NOSE" the entire time and poor little Monkey sat there and made a high pitch whining sound because he obviously feels awful.














We made it to church for breakfast and by the time we got there, breakfast was over.  Grrr...  I had two very hungry boys.  Thank God one of hubby's kind students let Goober eat her scraps.  :-)  TMI - - He had to sneeze with a huge mouth full of eggs.  It was lovely.  They did well in church, as always.  Hubby plays the bass in the front of the church so whenever they start getting antsy, we play, "where's daddy?"  Goober decided to go to children's message at the front of the church for the first time.  He decided to lay on his tummy with his little hands tucked under his chin the whole time.  At least he sat still.  Monkey was miserable and I felt bad for even taking him.

We got home and the Easter Bunny had come.  He brought a cheap piece of crap Sit 'n' Spin.  Seriously, I sound like an old lady here, but they really don't make them like they used to.  Stupid Easter Bunny shopping at Walmart.  We told Spencer that the Easter Bunny said he could go to the store and pick out something new since it didn't work very well.  Monkey got some Weebles.  He liked those!

After lunch, (which my AWESOME husband made), we all took a nap.  Ahh.  A nap.  I love napping!  :)


My poor sick little guys.  :-(

1 comments:

Mrs Smoke

Your boys looked very cute, even if they were sick! Happy Easter!

Post a Comment