CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Weight Loss

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Attack of the giant evil tooth!

Poor little Monkey has a HUGE tooth coming in on the bottom.  At first, I was relieved.  The boy is over nine months old and is still all gums.  Now, I am SO STINKING TIRED!  Monkey and Goober have been sick since Saturday and the lack of sleep is slowly killing me.  Then, last night, I happened to see in Monkey's mouth and this tooth appears to be gigantic.  It is sitting just below the gums.  I thought for sure it would pop through last night, but no such luck.  Poor little thing is drooling all over, his eyes are watering and his nose is like a faucet.  Fluid overload.  Yuck.  I hope that dagger of a tooth comes out soon!  For now, here is a lovely toothless grin!



4 comments:

Bethany

Look at that cutie. Our 10 month old is getting teeth too. One top one finally broke through. Now to get the five left that are already making her poor little gums so swollen. He looks awfully happy to have teeth coming in. You're blessed!

Miss Megan

I personally love the toothless grin =). Sorry you are so tired! Sick kiddos are no fun. I hope they feel better soon, and that tooth comes fully in soon!! Hang in there momma!

Sheila

Teething just bites! My guy has 4 in and has just been a mess. Poor buddy! I think the only thing I've done that made any difference was baby tylenol for him, Mommy tylenol for me and lots of distractions. It sure does make a mama tired though! Fingers crossed it just comes in fast and your guy can get back to normal! Thanks for following me! I just saw that on my blog today!

Kelli B

Bethany - - This was pre-teething. :-) But, I am blessed!!

Megan - - I love the toothless look too. That darn tooth is still not through. Luckily, I can still see it, so it hasn't gone back down.

Sheila - - Mommy Tylenol is wonderful too! I had my first drink tonight since before I got pregnant with Monkey. That is well over a year and half. I was looped after half a beer. :-)

Post a Comment