CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Weight Loss

Monday, April 4, 2011

Day 20 – The meaning behind your blog name.
Uhh....I am a lady, there is one of me.  I have a hubby and two boys, that makes three of them.  I am not always very creative.  :)


Day 21 – A photo of something that consistently makes you happy.  These three wonderful guys!


 













Day 22 – A letter to someone who has hurt you recently.
Recently?  Not really anyone.  I could dig back into my past, but I think I will pass on that!  :)


Day 23 – Tell us something you think no one really knows about you.
I don't think there is anything.  I am pretty lame.

2 comments:

THEMOMthemomTHEMOMthemom

hey! did you get the message i sent you? just wondering! have a great day! :)

Kelli B

No I didn't. :( Was it an e-mail?

Post a Comment