Geez. I really did not do well with this one. Here are some more days!
Day 26 – How have you changed in the past two years?
Considering most of my mommy experience comes from the past two years, I would say, just learning every day how to mold those adorable little boys to be fine young gentlemen. It has come with it's shares of laughter, frustration, joy, tears, hug, kisses and complete chaos. :-) Those little buggers have brought so much joy into my life in the past two years and I look forward to what kind of crazy stunts they have planned out for the next two years!
Day 27 – What is something you need to forgive yourself for?
Oh geez. I will save that for another post, another day. :-)
Day 28 – What is something you need to stop blaming yourself for?
I need to stop blaming myself every time something does not go as planned with the boys. Every time Goober acts out, it makes me feel like a failure as a mother.
Day 29 – Something you could never get tired of doing.
I am going to go with sleep. I love sleep. It is so wonderful.
Sunday, April 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment