CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Weight Loss

Thursday, April 14, 2011

and.....there goes her mind

Monkey is going through THE WORST SLEEP REGRESSION EVER.  Last night, I was making a bottle at 1:30.  When I get up, I make an effort to stay somewhat asleep by leaving all the lights but one off so I can fall asleep after I feed him.  We use Playtex bottles, the ones that you put the drop in bag in, so there is no bottom of the bottle.  Well, I have made enough bottles, I know how long to have the sink running to get 6 ounces of water, then three scoops of formula.  So, last night I grab a bottle, run the water into the bottle, dump three scoops in and start shaking.  What the h?  There is nothing in the bottle?  That's right, I forgot to put the bag in.  Duh.

I can't decide if this is more stupid or some of the things I did when Goober was a baby.  One night, I went and got him out of the crib and sat in the recliner, unhooked the bra, pulled the shirt up and went to start nursing him.  Yea, I was trying to nurse his feet.  I carried the poor baby out of his crib and into the living room upside down.


Then there was the night that I woke up to hear him crying and frantically ran into my bedroom closet and was pulling everything off of the shelves looking for him.  Pretty sure I didn't put him to sleep on the closet shelf.

Wow, I should be nominated for mommy of the year for sure!

2 comments:

THEMOMthemomTHEMOMthemom

lmbo

Kelli B

To add to the madness, Hubby was sitting on the couch the other night with Monkey and asked me to bring him a pacifier (or as we call it in our house, the "plug"). I brought it over and stuck it in hubby's mouth. I need some sleep or some kind of medication or something. :)

Post a Comment