CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Weight Loss

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Put on your big girl pants and just do it!

Yes.  This is what I need to do.  I need to put on my big girl pants and just do it.  What you ask?  Well, I can't really say for sure (because I HATE unsolicited advice).  Hubby and I are in the midst of making WAY TOO MANY GROWN UP decisions!  I hate being a grown up sometimes.  It costs too much money and it hurts my thinking brain.

I remember the days that my parents made all of my decisions for me.  They decided what I ate and when I ate it.  They decided what I wore and how I wore it.  They decided what I liked and didn't like and then told me whether I liked or didn't like it.  OK, that might be extreme, but my mom was that mom that piled a heaping pile of food on my plate and when I complained that I didn't like it, she would reply, "You like this food."  Whatever mom, if you say so.  Anyway, I hate making grown up decisions.

Hubby and I are putting new shingles on the roof in a few weeks.  It has taken us months and months to decide on a color.  I swear that we have put 600 miles on the van gawking at houses and trying to decide.  We finally put our big kid pants on yesterday and ordered them.  Holy $3300.00!!  Yikes!!  That was just the materials!  We still have to pay for the labor.  Geez.  Imaging the Reese's Pieces and Diet 7-Up I could purchase with that!  Imagine how fat I could get.

Anyway, please pray for hubby and I as we make our big kid decisions.  It is so hard to make them because I feel like every decision we make will affect the boys.

0 comments:

Post a Comment