CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Weight Loss

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I am getting kicked out!

Hubby has been promoted in the military to Sergeant, which requires more training, so he will be gone off and on the next few months.  He informed me that when he gets back, I am to leave for a few days so he can have some time with the boys alone.  What the heck am I going to do?  Any creative ideas?  I can't even fathom going somewhere without a kid or two attached to my hip and a load of diapers in my bag.  Weird.

4 comments:

Mrs Smoke

Love the new background. Very cute!

Heather Hansen

Go to a spa. Seriously: room service, manis/pedis, massages, sleep -- lots of SLEEP. It'll get you though to the next promotion. You DESERVE it. :)

And congrats to your husband.

Kelli B

Thanks Mrs. Smoke!

Heather - - I am thinking that might be a good idea!! I am thinking about going to a city nearby and getting a hotel and just sleeping most of the weekend! Sounds like a vacation to me!

Anonymous

June 3-4 is a big two day scrapbook retreat at the Norfolk Middle School !

Post a Comment