CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Weight Loss

Friday, April 1, 2011

Dad! It overflowed again!

My poor dad.  I grew up with two sisters.  He was surrounded by women.  After we all moved out, he confessed that there were times he went to his office just to go to the bathroom.  (Our house only had one bathroom.)  Every single year for probably about 15 years, we pulled the exact same April Fools Joke.  Every single year, we would yell, "Dad, the toilet is overflowing."  Bless his daddy heart, he played along every year like we had really pulled something over on him.  I love my dad.  He is hilarious.I facebooked him this morning asking him to come over and fix my toilet. 


2 comments:

Miss Megan

=) You have a pretty awesome dad, don't you? And of course you FB'd him! Had to keep it like old times!

Anonymous
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment