CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Weight Loss

Monday, May 9, 2011

Precious...

Why is it that kids look so extra precious when they sleep?

Monkey


Monkey

Monkey

Goober

Goober

Goober sleeping on the Wii board.  Not really sure why.  We have beds and pillows.

Monkey

Monkey

Goober

Goober.  He has always looked so chunky when he sleeps.

Goober after ear surgery.

Goober.  Always has his teddy and a blankie.

Goober.  Check out those legs! :)

Goober

Goober.

Goober.

Goober.  This was while I was watching Obama take office.  He wasn't interested.

Goober

Goober

Goober

Goober in all his chunky glory.

Goober.  Must have been a happy dream.

Goober

Goober just chillin.

Goober.  He's not a fan of football games.

Goober again.  I think I need to take more pictures of Monkey.

Mini-Goober.

Goober's first nap at home.

More Goober.

2 comments:

Terésa Marie

Love all of the pictures! Thanks for following my blog :)

I call my youngest Goober sometimes, he's just so goobery I guess! So nice to 'meet' another woman surrounded by boys!!!!

Kelli B

Nice to 'meet' you too! We mommies of boys have to stick together if we are going to survive! :-) My sister gave him the nickname Goober because he too is very Goobery! :-)

Post a Comment