I love Nebraska weather. Today, I broke down and turned on the air conditioner. It looks like Friday night, maybe the furnace will be back on! We have been playing outside like crazy. Hubby has an obsession with yard work. Our property has truck loads of rocks that he has been rearranging since we moved in, so him and Goober move rocks a lot. Goober is very helpful. ;-)
 |
| I am dumb. I tried to flip these and then save them before I loaded them, but it didn't work. Oh well. |
 |
| Ready to go! |
 |
| Monkey was a little hesitant about the swing. |
 |
| He was very sad that he was too big for the toddler swing. Daddy and him got to pick out a big boy swing later that day. |
 |
| Still not sure about this swinging thing. |
1 comments:
We have been outside a lot lately too! We are planting a garden and have baby chickens and turkeys to take care of. :)
Post a Comment