CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Weight Loss

Friday, May 20, 2011

My letter to society

Hubby left last week for WLC.  After he left, things were going fine until Monkey and I came down with the flu.  Ugh.  Dealing with that almost put me over the edge.  Monkey is better and I am getting there.  It would help if I could sleep!  Wednesday night, I literally did not sleep.  Anyway, as you can imagine, I am a little crabby.  Tonight, I drug the boys out of the house for the first time since Sunday.  It was time!  I still was not feeling great, but we needed diapers.  Have you ever noticed how people are extra annoying when you are sick and tired?  Anyway, here are my observations while I was out.  I wish I could stick a post-it note to these people's heads reading the following:

To the creepy 70 something year old guy who hasn't showered in about a year:
         Dear sir,  I think it is entirely freaky that you are purchasing ten little girl sized swimming suits.  I do not understand why you are doing that and honestly, I don't want to understand.  I am going to     go over to the furthest check out away from you and stand between you and my little children.

To the girl working at the check out:
Yes, I realize that I just spent $178.00 on toilet paper, diapers and wipes.  Thanks for pointing out how expensive said items are.  I thoroughly enjoy spending $178.00 on things that catch poop.  It is such a riot!

To the nice lady that saw my cart full of kids and diapers:
Thank you for noticing and giving me a coupon out of your wallet.  That totally made my day.  You rock.

To the idiot letting his kids run around the store like little hellions:
Dear sir, your kids make me want to scream.  Please control them before I control them for you.

To the other idiot person who is allowing their kids to run around in the car:
They made car seats for a reason.  Use it!  If you don't want to take care of your kids, I am sure someone else would.  Geez.

To the person that decides what you can buy at Target:
Thank you for finally carrying Monkey's formula.  I may never have to step foot in Walmart again.  This could be one of the best things that ever happened to me.

Warning:  This one is mean and awful, but everyone was thinking it, I know they were!

To the enabling mother in aisle 7:
Dear lady,  did it occur to you that the fact that you are allowing your very overweight 10 year old child to eat and candy bar and ride in the cart instead of walk might be the reason she is overweight?

And finally, to the person in the parking lot that held up seven cars so they could get a close up spot:
Please go shop somewhere else.


Anyway, I am a bit judgemental today, but I am sick and I am exhausted.  If my brother in law was reading this, he would say I was a witch with a capital B. 

I am going to bed.  Apparently, the world is ending tomorrow, so I guess I don't need to do any cleaning or laundry before bed.  Whats the point?  Ha!  Have a good night everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment