CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Weight Loss

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Goober, the boy wonder

Seriously, this kid absolutely cracks me up. 

Here is a little bit of a conversation I had with him last night:

Goober:  Mommy, who wrote this song?
Mommy:  Mendelsen.
Goober:  Hmm.  Him did a pretty good job on this one.

I am sure that this classical composer is resting easy in his grave or wherever he is knowing that Goober, the two year old gave his seal of approval on his music.

A couple of months ago, Goober was dancing around and singing in what he calls, "my high voice,"  which is basically a squeaky annoying screech.  I said, "Goober, why don't you go find a ball or something to play with."  He came out of his room with a football and said, "look mommy, this basketball is a clarinet."  Oh my goodness.  The boy can identify every instrument in an orchestra, but couldn't identify the difference between a basketball and a football.  I love him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment