CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Weight Loss

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I heart Nate Berkus

Yes, I realize he is gay, but I still love him.  First off, he is gorgeous.  I mean, look at him!


Other than being gorgeous, he is just awesome.  He can take an ugly $10.00 lamp and make it beautiful.  Also, on today's show, he was wearing brown shoes and black clothes.  I did not know that was even possible.  Last week I nearly cried when President Obama broke into his show with a press conference.  I do care that what he was talking about involved America going another 2 billion dollars in the whole, but why do we have to talk about this when I am watching my TV boyfriend?  Really?  Since we moved into our current home, I had been thinking about putting the couch in the bay window in the family room, last week, Nate said it was OK to do this, so I did it and it made me love him even more.  Don't get me wrong, I love my husband more than anything in the world, but can't I love Nate too?  Just saying. 


1 comments:

Bonnie Fisher

Yumm!

Post a Comment