My little heart breaker.
Saturday, December 4, 2010
"He's going to fall hard someday"
Hubby and I went shopping this morning with the boys. I did find a black dress. I LOVE IT! It isn't exactly a "little black dress," as I had originally planned, as I stated on facebook earlier today, it is more like a black tarp. But anyway, I have a dress for the wedding. Now, onto the shoes. Ugh. I hate shoe shopping. I have to say that the boys were pretty good shopping. S did throw a monstorous temper tantrum when we left one of the stores. Apparantly, while I was in the dressing room, he charmed some little girl who was shopping with her mom. They flirted and made eyes and played together while her mom was in the dressing room. He freaked out when it was time to leave his new little friend. As we were walking out, with him screaming at the top of his lungs, the little girl just smiled. Of course, everyone in the store was observing this dramatic meltdown. I even heard a lady chuckle and state, "wow, he's going to fall hard one day." Great. I am so looking forward to that day. Geez, my little boy with his first broken heart. I must also point out that he has two little girls he is after in Kindermusik also. I thought boys were supposed to be easier than girls??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment