CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Weight Loss

Friday, December 3, 2010

The boring details of my life!

OK, my first real post.  Hmm....where do I begin?  What shall I bore you with?  I must forewarn anyone reading this, my life is very simple and non eventful, so if you get bored easy, please click on the magical "X" box on the upper right side of your screen, do not ever come back, because I do not anticipate ever having anything exciting to blog about!!  :)  Bonnie, I hope you didn't click on the "X" yet, because I know you will read about my boring life!  Love ya Bonnie!  :)

Last night, S (my almost two and half year old) and I were looking at pictures of his aunt Anita (who we call Aunt Fun or Nee) and his uncle (Hease).  S was sitting on my lap.  He got very excited about these pictures and ran full speed to the back door, grabbed his backpack (which was empty) and tried to get the back door open.  I asked him where he was going and he very excitedly said, "Hease and Nee's house!"  I asked him how he was going to get there and he told me he was going to "march fast."  (They live almost four hours away.)  It old him it was dark and cold out, he looked at me as if I was stupid and told me in a very matter of fact way, "socks and shoes, feet nice and warm!"  I love that kid!  He was so sad when I told him he can't walk there. 



See, I warned you that I am boring.  Sorry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment