CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Weight Loss

Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas Pictures

We had a great Christmas this year!  We are truly blessed!


C loved watching the tree

This has nothing to do with Christmas.  I just thought it was cute.


Opening his new train set.

He loved it!

I think daddy liked it just as much as S did.

Playing "toos" with daddy and pa.

C and Bruce having a staring contest.

So determined!

I love those boys!

Playing the horn on a flash card.  This boy has music in his blood!

C pulled his blanket over his head and went to sleep in the middle of all of the festivities.

S with his new drum set.

Rocking out!

C was not rocking out.

Telling pa to "do this."

No one wanted to do this.

Pa was really studying this one!



Uncle Heath

Skypeing with Uncle Fred and Aunt Deann in Ireland.

2 comments:

Ashley

Your boys are so precious! Happy New Year!

Kelli B

Thanks Ashley! You too!

Post a Comment