Friday, December 3, 2010
I am new at this!
Well, I have been sucked into blogging. I am not really sure how, but I guess I love to write and I love to read, so blogging seemed like a good idea! I am a stay at home mom to two handsome young men. I have stumbled across a few other great blogs of stay at home moms and love to read about their day to day life. My life is far from fascinating, so we will see if anyone wants to read about it! So anyway, I will post more later, but for now, I am going to try and figure all of this out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Strange as it is other peoples boring everyday lives are so interesting when put in blog form. :) I started blogging as an outlet and now I find I can't wait to get home and read up on what has happened in the blog world. Welcome to your new addiction!
I always think everyone else has a more interesting life than I do! I loved your post about your dog being sick. I think I only loved it because it wasn't me dealing with it! :) You poor girl!! Hope he is feeling better!
And yes, my new addiction, as if I need another addiction. I think I have enough: caffeine, eating, caffeine, eating, etc. :)
Post a Comment