CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Weight Loss

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Good bye pants

Dear size 8 jeans in the closet,

It occurred to me this morning when the Wii informed me yet again that I am overweight, that I will never wear you again.  I always kept you, thinking we would meet again, but it just isn't going to happen.  We had fun back when I fit into you, so what if that was back when it was cool to tight roll you at the ankles and wear Reebok high stop sneakers and slouch socks.  I could sit and blame the fact that I eat too much, I don't exercise enough and that I am just generally getting older and fatter, but I think I will blame you.  I think you shrunk.  That is my story and I'm sticking to it.  I hope you enjoy yourself in the landfill.  Now I know why Obama wears mommy jeans.

Signed, 

Your previous owner

3 comments:

Miss Megan

HA! I have about 5 pairs of size 6 jeans in my closet that I just know I am NEVER EVER going to fit into again! You are in good company! And I think it can be blamed on the jeans shrinking (for sure!), and of course for having babies. . .and that will be my story and I will stick to it!! =)

Heather

My son has that EXACT same pair of jammies! Thanks for the follow on my blog, I look foward to following yours!

Kelli B

Megan, You had two babies at once, so you have more of an excuse than I do! And yes, the air in my closet tends to shrink my clothes. Darn Nebraska air! :)

Heather, garage sale find!! :)

Post a Comment