CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Weight Loss

Friday, June 3, 2011

Such a slacker!

I have been such a slacker the last week.  We, well mostly hubby, have been working outside a lot this week and we have had two flu outbreaks in our house, so I have been trying to lay low and take it easy.  We are getting a new roof this weekend and the whole process stresses me to no end, so I am going to post a few pictures that don't stress me out!  Enjoy!

Watching daddy out the back door.

Goober insisted on crawling into Monkey's bed to play with him.

Watching the penguins at the zoo.

Don't you just want to squeeze that little chunker?

Helping daddy.

I love love love my back yard.



I love baby feet.

...and baby hands!  :)


Love him!

2 comments:

Ashley

I have been told by my friends that I am crazy for being so in love with a cleaner. But, unless my house smells of Mr. Clean I am not satisfied. I am so glad you can enjoy him too :)

I love Love LOVE the baby feet picture!!!!

Mrs Smoke

:-) Penguins make me smile.

Post a Comment