CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Weight Loss

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Ahh...the warmth!

Yesterday, I mentioned my trip to Hawaii.  Since it is beyond cold in the great state of Nebraska, I thought I would think back to that trip.  It truly was an awesome vacation!  Loved it!!  Since we did a lot, I will break it into a few blogs.  This one is by far the best part of the trip.  I think my sister and my husband would agree.  Hubby has his pilot's license.  We decided to rent a plane for an afternoon and fly around the island.  Since he isn't current, we took another pilot along.  I think his name was Jim, sometimes I wish his name was Charlie, but it wasn't, so I will continue.  (Admit it sister, you wish it was Charlie too.)  The flight was amazing!!


Ready for takeoff I guess.



We were not allowed to fly the plane.  They stuck us in the back seat.

It was like flying first class.

My beautiful sister.

I think was Diamond Head.

Me and hubby.

Gorgeous!


The valley where most of "Jurassic Park" was filmed.  Also the filming site for "50 First Dates."

Shrimp farms.



Battleships

Going in the for the landing.  Kind of looks like a video game.

It was a very small plane!



We survived.

1 comments:

Anita

Ohh, Charlie.
That would have been neat.

Post a Comment